Tear Drop Planter
We've reimagined hanging planters synonymous with the seventies with a modern perspective. Combining elements of fashion, sculpture and architecture, our brass planters have a minimal, sleek edge.
Each brass bar is precisely engineered and cut to size, and hand connected together in our studio, forming a lattice like structure around a ceramic planter. The structure is fluid, widening and closing to allow you to easily move the planter in and out of the structure when necessary. The mellow gold tone of raw jewelers brass is complimented with natural leather cord which pulls together the slim bars to form a hanging point.
- All sales are final.
- Hanging planter includes ceramic plant pot.
- Ceiling hooks and plants are not included.
- Planter cannot accommodate other sized plant pots.
- Recommended plants: Any small succulents, small orchids, slow growing trailing plants. (We’re really smitten by ‘Selaginella Uncinata/Peacock Spikemoss’.
- Take care not to over water plants as no drainage holes are included in the plant pots. A layer of gravel is recommended to allow drainage.
- Materials: Brass, leather, ceramic
- Pot size: Approx. 3.5” wide, with a 2.5” wide opening. No drainage hole.
- Length: 3’ from top of cord to base of planter.
- Brass hanger is suspended by fine raw leather cord.
- Uses: Best for a small ‘trailing plant’ / Tea light holder.
Due to the hand made nature of many items, please click on the PRODUCTION link below to check current production time for your item.